Friday, October 14, 2011

Quick Post...

I know it has been FOREVER since my last post!  I have had "to do" lists for a while now preparing for Baby #3.  Slowly but surely I am making progress. 

Here is Gabby hard at work on her project!  I decided to pick up some canvas boards a few months back.  I thought it would be fun to let her paint something for her room while we were busy decorating the baby's room!  The canvas's turned out SO CUTE! 
Painting...
Still Painting...


The Finished Product! 

The whole project took an entire morning...which is a pretty long time to keep a 4 year old entertained!  We survived!  With many breaks of course ;).

Gabby also got a new headboard and her monogram over her bed!
This was my first go round with a headboard and I think it turned out pretty good?!  I really am into applique right now and my sewing machine has seen many long nights as a result!  Sewing is so therapeutic! 

Here is a little picture of our latest little...
Doctor set the date for November 4th!  That is just three weeks from today and I can't believe it!  I can believe by the way I look...HUGE, however, the time has just flown by!  We are super excited to meet her!  Gabby can't stand the wait...

I hope to be back soon with a bigger update...maybe some pictures of the nursery?  Have a great weekend! 

xoxo,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment