Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nursery Pictures!

I am back! 

And I have pictures of the nursery if you want to see them.  The baby's room is 90% complete!  I am satisfied, for sure, if I were to go into labor this second!  However, there are still some small things to be done.  Things to be hung on the walls, steam curtains and some tie backs for the curtains.  But, these are things that can be done this week. 

MaMa and Grandad ordered the wall decal to go above the crib and I CAN'T WAIT for that to come in so we can show that too!  Otherwise...here are some pictures of the nursery! 








I decided pretty early on in this pregnancy that I wanted to make the layette.  Jeff bought me a sewing machine for my birthday in April and the rest in history!  I love to sew now...even though I am not as good at it as the layette looks!  My mother in law, Doris, is the professional however and helped me with my project.  She helped me measure, told me where to cut, etc.  But, I did sew when it came time too!  So proud...can't you tell by my bragging!  There is just something about sewing.  I guess it's a sense of ownership, a sense of accomplishment, a sense of "I Did This" and "It's Mine"! 

And last but definitely not least...Gabby!  Sporting her "BIG SISTER" outfit that she will wear this Friday when we meet our newest little girl and her little SISTER!  We can't wait! 

xoxo, Katie 

1 comment:

  1. Katie - the nursery is beautiful...just like you and your family! I am so excited for y'all and cannot wait to hear and see pictures of her arrival! YAY!!! I'll be thinking about y'all. Sending lots of love your way! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete